- 1 thin pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ JAZZ™ Apple
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheese
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Lightly heat the ready made pizza crust
- Thinly slice JAZZ™ Apples
- Melt the butter unto pizza crust and neatly place the sliced apples
- Evenly sprinkle the shredded cheese and granulated sugar.
- Drizzle honey onto the pizza
- Bake in the oven at 480F for 10 minutes.
- Don’t overlap the apples too much. Placing too many apples on the pizza will make it soggy.
- You can add more cheese to your preference. Gorgonzola cheese works very well too.
- Choose a thin crust pizza on order to get a nice crispy texture.
Recipe and picture by @a.jinja