Ingredients (serves 8):
- ½ JAZZ™ Apple
- 1 brie cheese cut into 8th
- 2-4 slices prosciutto ham
- black pepper
- dill or chervil
- Thinly slice JAZZ™ Apple with peel on.
- Cut brie cheese to size of cracker.
- Slice half a prosciutto ham per cracker. Sprinkle black pepper.
- Place the cheese, ham and apple onto cracker. Place sliced apple like a fan and decorate with dill or chervil.
- You can also add sliced apples under the cheese and prosciutto
- You can use other types of cheese of your choice such as blue cheese
- The cracker in the photo is whole wheat crackers. You can substitute it with bite size toasted bread
Recipe and picture by @reiko.t.table