2 JAZZ™ apples
Smooth cottage cheese or cream cheese
Smoked trout ribbons
Fresh herbs – dill or mint
Micro herbs, fresh pea shoots or baby salad leaves
Toasted sesame seeds
- Cut JAZZ™ apples in the skin in thick slices through the core and halve each slice.
- Rinse in water to prevent them from discolouring.
- Lightly pat dry with paper towel before assembling the snacks.
- Top with a combination of any of the following ingredients: smooth cottage cheese or cream cheese, smoked trout ribbons, fresh herbs like dill or mint. Micro herbs, fresh pea shoots or baby salad leaves are also delicious.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds, lemon rind and black pepper.
- Serve with thin lime or lemon wedges.
Creator: Heleen Meyer