3-4 JAZZ™ apples
1 small jar peanut butter or jam
1 small bag mini marshmallows or
white yogurt-covered raisins
1. Wash apples and slice into 4 sections.
2. Remove core from each section and cut in half again to form the two lips.
3. If you are making ahead of time, brush apple flesh with lemon juice or lemonade to prevent browning.
4. Spread peanut butter (or jam) on one side of apple slices so it is oozing over the edge of the peel side.
5. Press mini marshmallows or yogurt covered raisins along the peel side to make the teeth and place one “tooth” behind the row of teeth to anchor the top lip.
6. Place the top onto the teeth.