Prep time: 30 minutes
Ingredients (makes 12):
- 3-4 JAZZ™ apples
- ¼ cup of dark chocolate melted (you can also use white chocolate)
- 24 – 32 Smarties or googly eyes
- ¼ cup colored sprinkles
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Licorice strips cut into funky teeth
- Popsicle sticks
- Wash the apples and pat dry.
- Cut the apples into thick slices and rub with lemon juice.
- Pat each apple slice dry with paper towels.
- Insert a stick in the base of each apple to make an apple lollipop.
- Dip the top of each apple pop into the white or dark chocolate and allow the excess to drip off.
- Decorate the dipped chocolate part with sprinkles to create hair.
- Then, dot the chocolate on and add smarties and chocolate chips for eyes.
- Add a licorice mouth or teeth.