Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time : 30-35 minutes + cooling
Serving: 10 p
- 2 JAZZ™ apples
- 2 eggs
- 8 T of butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- ¾ cup of powdered sugar
- ½ cup chopped white chocolate or mini baking drops
- Icing sugar and stencil
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 °F and line a square non-stick baking pan.
- Core and dice JAZZ™ apples and place in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, butter and vanilla and whisk all together well.
- Stir in the flour, sugar and white chocolate and fold together.
- Pour into the prepared pan and flatten evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer comes out with just a few little crumbs.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Download and print stencil
- Arrange a stencil, or paper cut-out over each piece and dust with icing sugar if desired