3 JAZZ™ apples
2 sticks (200gr) butter
2/3 cup (150gr) sugar
1 1/3 cup (200gr) self-rising flour
1tsp lemon zest
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Peel and core the JAZZ™ apples then chop into small pieces.
3. Melt the butter. Stir the sugar into the butter.
4. Whip up the eggs and mix them together with the flour with the sugar and butter batter.
5. Add the apple pieces, cinnamon and lemon zest to the batter.
6. Pour the batter into the paper cases and bake the cakes about 30min in the oven until they are golden brown.