- 2 JAZZ™ apples, grated
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp tartaric baking powder
- 60 g (2 oz) coconut oil or butter, liquid
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup natural yogurt
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, top and bottom heat. Line a brownie baking tin (about 25 x 30 cm / 10 x 12 inch) or a rectangular baking try with parchment paper.
- Put 2 1/3 cups of the rolled oats through a blender, then mix with the remaining oats, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- Melt the coconut oil or butter.
- Place oat mixture, melted oil, eggs, yogurt, and raisins in a bowl and blend thoroughly.
- Evenly spread the batter into the baking tin and bake for about 25 minutes in the pre-heated oven.
- Leave to set for about 5 minutes after baking, then cut into 12 evenly sized bars.