- 2 Jazz Apples, cut into large wedges
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ½ cup tahini
- 1/8 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium heat warm through the honey until bubbling. Once the honey starts to darken add in your Apples and turn down the heat to low and cover for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whip tahini, water, salt and cocoa powder together until thick. If the mixture is too thick you can always thin out with a little more water
- Remove the apples from the heat and pick up each one with a toothpick and place on a platter serve with a bowl of the chocolate tahini and scatter sesame seeds all over.
Recipe and picture by Joel Gamoran – @joelgamoran