- 3 JAZZ™ apples
- 170 g (6 oz) rolled oats
- 80 g (2.8 oz) fine coconut flakes
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Wash, quarter and core the apples. Cut into large chunks and put through a blender.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix together thoroughly.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place in easy reach.
- Roll teaspoon-sized portions of dough into balls and place on the baking tray.
- Insert into a fan assisted oven, pre-heated to 150° and bake for about 45 minutes until golden brown. Gently shake the backing tray after about half the baking time so the bites can brown from all sides.
The bites will keep for several days if stored in an air-tight container in the fridge.