- 4 JAZZ™ apples, each cut into 4 thick slices
- 500g bakers white chocolate coating
- 1 bag of M&M’s
- Spread out apple slices evenly on the parchment paper.
- Melt the white chocolate coating in the microwave for 1 minute and then in 30 second intervals after that until completely melted. Stir in between heating times.
- Using a spoon, drizzle white chocolate coating over top of each apple as if you were wrapping it like a mummy.
- Place 2 M&M’s as “eyes” on each apple.
- Allow the chocolate to harden and then flip the mummies over and drizzle the remaining chocolate over the backs of the apples and then allow to cool again. Serve on a platter or wrap in little candy bags and tie with a Halloween ribbon!