Prep time: 20 minutes
Ingredients (makes 8)
- 2 JAZZ™ apples
- 3-4 strawberries and/or 1 green kiwi
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows – halved
- 16 jumbo marshmallows, sliced in half like round eyes
- 16 small chocolate chips
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup toasted long thread coconut
- Wash the apples and pat dry.
- Cut each apple into quarters then cut a small wedge out of the skin side to make a mouth shape.
- Brush or dip the top edge of the apple with honey and press into the toasted coconut to make squiggly hair.
- Spread a little peanut butter inside each mouth and use the marshmallows to make little monster teeth.
- Then add a slice of strawberry or kiwi for a tongue.
- Decorate the outside top edge with sliced marshmallow with the sticky side facing out and add a chocolate chip to the center of each eye.
- Chill until ready to serve.