- 2 JAZZ™ apples
- 1 broccoli
- 100 g cashew nuts, roasted and salted or plain
- 100 g dried cranberries
- 200 g feta
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp apple vinegar
- 2 tbsp passion fruit juice, alternatively apple juice
- 1 tsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp mustard, medium hot
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the broccoli into very fine florets and place them in salted boiling water and cook for 4 minutes until bubbling. Drain in a sieve, rinse briefly with cold water and leave to drain.
- Wash the apples, cut into quarters, and cut into slices approx. 3 mm thick. Alternatively, dice the apples.
- Put all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and whisk until combined. Season to taste.
- Place the broccoli in a large bowl and mix with 2/3 of the dressing (if the apples have been diced, add to the broccoli). Arrange the apple slices, cashews and cranberries on the salad and drizzle with the remaining dressing. Crumble the feta with your fingers and sprinkle over the salad.