- 2-3 JAZZ™ apples
- Caramel sauce
- 70 g almond paste
- 30 g unsweetened almond milk
- 20 g coconut blossom sugar
- 20 g maple syrup
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 30 g sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp puffed quinoa
- 20 g coconut chips
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- Scrape out the vanilla pod and place the vanilla pulp in a bowl with the other ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly with a spoon until the mixture is smooth and thick.
- Put all the ingredients (except the maple syrup) in a frying pan and fry without fat. Then reduce the heat, add the maple syrup and mix thoroughly. Fry briefly so that the mixture caramelises slightly.
- Put the mixture on baking paper and leave to cool. Then break into pieces and store in a bowl.
- Core the JAZZ™ apples and cut into thin slices. Arrange the apple slices overlapping on a plate. Drizzle with the caramel sauce.
- Spread the crisp topping on top.
- Optionally garnish with fresh mint and serve.