- Basic pizza dough
- Wholegrain mustard
- Blue cheese
- Thinly sliced JAZZ™ Apple
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Micro herbs
- Pre-heat the oven to 200˚
- Roll out 3 small sized pizza bases.
- Bake on a baking tray for 4-5 minutes a side.
- Let the pizza bases cool down on a cooling rack.
- Once cooled, spread wholegrain mustard over entire base.
- Add chunks of blue cheese.
- Add the thinly sliced JAZZ™ Apple pieces (keeping the skin on)
- Drizzle with some olive oil.
- Add a dash of micro herbs to garnish.Serves 3.
This recipe was developed by Emma Wilson.