1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 medium JAZZ™ apple, chopped (1 cup)
1. Heat oven to 375°F. (190°C)
2. Grease cookie sheet with butter.
3. Beat brown sugar, butter and egg in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
4. Stir in flour, nutmeg, salt and baking soda.
5. Stir in apple.
2. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack; cool.
4. Store loosely covered.
This recipe was entered by MJ Jessica Ndlovu for our JAZZ™ Apple May 2019 competition. Recipe credit: bettycrocker.com