Prep time: 20 minutes
- 3 JAZZ™ apples
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips (milk chocolate or dark chocolate)
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 2-3 drops vanilla extract
- Mini marshmallows / Grapes / banana slices / strawberries
- Wash JAZZ™ apples and pat dry.
- Melt the chocolate and cream together in a small saucepan over low heat or in the microwave until melted and smooth.
- Add the vanilla and mix well
- Cut the top third off one of the apples (choose one with a stem if possible) and reserve the lid, scoop out most of the apple filling to make a small hollow pot.
- Pour the warm chocolate dip into the apple cauldron and replace the lid.
- Cut the remaining JAZZ™ apples into slices or make decorative teeth shapes.
- Arrange the chocolate filled apple on a platter and surround with the sliced apples and dipping treats.