JAZZ up your salad and dressing with our simple and delicious recipe of the month. Simple dishes like this are perfect in the summer months as it means you spend less time in the kitchen and more time in the sunshine. And it tastes wonderful too so give it a try and supersize your salad!
For the dressing:
- 1 ½ JAZZ™ Apples – approx. 120g (peeled, cored and diced)
- Half a red onion – (finely diced)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 150 ml olive oil
- 40 ml white wine vinegar
- Squeeze of half a lime
- Good pinch of salt and pepper
For the salad
- Your choice of lettuce leaves
- Half a white cabbage – (thinly sliced)
- 1 carrot – (grated)
- A handful of baby tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 1-2 Radishes (thinly sliced)
- Remaining half JAZZ™ Apples (thinly sliced)
- To make the dressing, place everything in the blender and blitz until smooth. It will keep in the fridge for at least a week.
- Meanwhile, wash and prepare your chosen salad material, mix together and then add the dressing.
- Mix again to ensure everything is coated and then finish with some thin slices of fresh JAZZ™ Apple.