Ingredients (Serves 4)
4 x 140g salmon fillets
salt flakes and freshly-milled black pepper
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 bunch dill, finely chopped
2 Jazz apples (350g), finely sliced
3 sticks celery, finely sliced
80g (⅓ cup) walnuts, roughly chopped
½ bunch parsley, roughly chopped
65g (¼ cup) aioli (garlic mayonnaise)
juice of 1 lemon
Lemon wedges, to serve
- Season the fish pieces with salt and pepper the fry in olive oil in a large frying pan over a high heat for 2 minutes each side, until medium.
- Pat dry with kitchen paper, then crust with chopped dill.
- Toss the apples, celery, walnuts and parsley.
- Mix the aioli and lemon juice and pour over the salad.
- Serve piles of salad with the fish and lemon wedges.