Treat your mum to a delicious dessert this Mother’s Day with this wonderful recipe for a Peach & JAZZ Apple Cobbler. So simple to make using easily-accessible ingredients but so tasty that it’s sure to put a huge smile on your mum’s face.
1 can of peaches (drained)
1 JAZZ™ Apple (cored and sliced)
1 cup of flour
130 g caster sugar
1 tsp baking powder
150 g butter (cubed)
1 tsp ground cinnamon
Caramel sauce (to drizzle)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a medium to large baking tray with some butter then add your peaches and jazz apples on the base of the tray.
- Next, sprinkle over cinnamon and 2 to 3 tbsp of caster sugar until the peaches and JAZZ™ Apples are covered.
- In a bowl, add your flour, the remaining caster sugar, baking powder, egg and butter and whisk until combined (electric whisk will be useful or hand whisk will do) into a dough.
- Then place dollops of your dough mixture on top of your peaches and JAZZ™ Apples and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for about 5 to 10 minutes before plating up
- Drizzle over some caramel sauce (optional) and enjoy.