Easter is approaching so if you’re looking for a JAZZy recipe for the family to tuck into then look no further than our JAZZ™ Apple & Pork Stuffed Roast Chicken. It’s an easy meal to prepare and the leftovers can be used for a delicious chicken soup too!
Ingredients (Serves 4 with leftovers)
1 Roast Chicken (approx. 1.5kg)
1 JAZZ™ Apple (diced)
2 plain pork sausages (de-skinned)
50 g macadamia nuts
Salt & Pepper
Splash of olive oil
- Add the pork, nuts and diced JAZZ™ Apple to a bowl
- Combine together
- Remove any giblets from the chicken, season and stuff with the filling
- Drizzle with oil and cook in the oven for around 1 hour 20 mins at 180C fan.
- Remove from oven and check to make sure the juices run clear
- Leave to rest before serving with a salad or the full Sunday works.