I first had this drink 25 years ago when I was living in the Middle East where alcohol was banned. It’s a lovely long drink that is a perfect thirst quencher for long lazy summer days.
Recipe by Mummy Barrow
Ingredients (serves 6)
12 JAZZ™ Apples
5 mint leaves
1 litre of sparkling mineral water
1 mug of Earl Grey tea
- Brew one mug of Earl Grey tea and leave to one side to cool.
- Juice 10 JAZZ™ Apples and finely chop two others.
- Pour your juiced JAZZ™ Apples into a jug.
- Add in your sparkling mineral water, chopped JAZZ™ Apple pieces, mint leaves and cooled Earl Grey tea.
- Stir the mixture well before serving over ice.