I chose this recipe because it’s one of our summertime favourites as a family and is bursting with flavour and nutrients. My kids used to call them “cereal ice creams” when they were little. I have to agree it does look a bit like cereal and ice cream but tastes even better.
Ingredients (makes 1 parfait)
1 cup organic granola (any brand)
2 tbsp manuka honey 10+
1 JAZZ™ Apple, cubed
½ cup raisins
2 cups organic coconut yoghurt
1 tbsp cinnamon
- In a large dessert glass dish, scoop 1 cup plain organic coconut yoghurt into the bottom of your dish.
- Add half of your JAZZ™ Apple and then pour 1/2 cup granola on top.
- Next, add 1/4 cup of raisins before drizzling 1 tbsp of honey over.
- Next in a small bowl, mix your cinnamon and 1 cup of the remaining coconut yoghurt together before adding over the top of the other mixture.
- Then add the rest of your cubed JAZZ™ Apple and the remaining granola and raisins. Lastly, drizzle the remaining honey on top and serve.
Note: Instead of a crunchy parfait, why not make it at night and leave covered, overnight in the fridge. The granola soaks into the yoghurt and becomes soft