Tired of the usual breakfast? Well, we have the perfect treat for you with our JAZZ™ Apple and Nutella French Toast. Simple to make and a fab way of getting some fruit on-board in the morning. Also a great way to get the kids involved in cooking too! Give it a try.
Ingredients (Serves 3)
- 1 loaf of white bread
- 1 jar of Nutella
- 2 JAZZ™ Apples
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 tsp of Cinnamon Powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp of Milk
- 1 knob of Butter
- Start off by peeling and finely chopping 2 JAZZ™ Apples before slowly cooking them down for 4-5 minutes with 2 tbsp of sugar in a pan until golden brown. Once cooked leave on the side to cool.
- Cut off the crust on the slices of bread and then role flat with a rolling pin.
- Once flat, spread a thin layer of Nutella and some of your cooked Jazz apples and place on one side of the bread pieces (remember not to over fill with apples) then roll and leave on the side.
- In a bowl add 1 egg and 3 tbsp of milk and whisk until combined. Gently soak your bread rolls in the egg mixture before browning off in a pan with a knob of butter.
- In a separate bowl add two tsp of sugar and 2 tbsp of cinnamon powder then mix until combined.
- Once your bread rolls are golden brown, take them out of the pan and cover in your sugar cinnamon mix.