1 pack of croissant rolls
2 JAZZ™ apples, peeled and small diced (very small)
2 tbsp sugar
2 tsp ground cinnamon
16 small marshmallows
For the icing:
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
½ cup milk
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a blender, blend together all of the ingredients for the icing and set aside
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the diced apples, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Roll out and separate the croissant rolls. In the middle of the wide end of each croissant roll, place 1 tbsp of diced apple mixture and 4 marshmallows.
- Begin to fold the croissant around the apples and marshmallows, pinching the creases so that there are no holes, and then roll the rest of the way and shape into a ball.
- Place rolled croissant balls onto a sheet tray and bake for 9-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Drizzle cream cheese icing over top and eat immediately!