JAZZ™ Apple Compote
- 2 JAZZ™ Apples
- 4 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 slices of bread
- ½ tablespoon butter
- 1 JAZZ™ Apple
- 2 tablespoons almonds or walnuts
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese or cottage cheese
- ½ tablespoon honey
- Wash JAZZ™ Apple well and cut into 8 slices with peel and take out the apple core.
- Make the apple compote. In a small pot, add the sliced apples and granulated sugar, lemon juice. Simmer till the liquid evaporates.
- Let the cooked apple sit for an hour to half a day.
- Place pot back on low heat and mash with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Toast and butter the bread.
- Place sliced apples onto toast and put the apple compote in the middle.
- Sprinkle nuts, cheese and honey on top.
Recipe and picture by @Kyoko_plus