Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time : 30-35 minutes + cooling
Makes: about 10 pieces
- 2 JAZZ™ apples
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil (canola, sunflower)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup plain flour
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup chopped white chocolate or mini baking drops
- Icing sugar and stencil
- Pre-heat the oven to 170°C and line a brownie tin with baking paper.
- Core and dice the apples and place in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, oil, vanilla and whisk all together well.
- Stir in the flour, sugar and white chocolate and fold together.
- Pour into the prepared tin and flatten evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer comes out with just a few little crumbs.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Download and print stencil
- Arrange a stencil, or paper cut-out over each piece and dust with icing sugar if desired