- 2 JAZZ™ apples
- 1 organic lemon
- 200 g various fresh berries or frozen e.g. blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries etc.
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp cornflour
- 3-4 tsp almond flakes, toasted
- Wash the berries or let them defrost a little (collecting the juice) and bring them to the boil in a pan with the honey and simmer for about 2 minutes. Mix the cornflour with some water or the juice and stir into the berries. Bring to the boil again briefly until the mixture becomes a little creamier. Leave to cool.
- Wash the apples and cut into spaghetti with a spiral slicer. Alternatively, you can use a square grater. Mix immediately with the lemon juice and divide between 2 plates.
- Pour the berry sauce over it and sprinkle the almonds on top as a garnish.