If you’re in need of some inspiration for breakfast or want to jump on the brunch bandwagon and impress your friends with a delicious dish then look no further than our JAZZY waffles. They can be whipped up in less than 15 minutes and can be topped with whatever you like but we obviously think a JAZZ™ Apple works best. Give them a try, they are delicious!
Ingredients (Serves 5)
For the waffles:
250g plain flour
1 tsp salt
3 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp caster sugar
75g butter, melted
1 JAZZ™ Apple
A handful of chopped nuts (e.g. Almonds and walnuts)
- Turn on the waffle machine to the desired temperature.
- Mix together the salt, baking powder, sugar and flour in a large bowl.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and then add the milk and butter.
- Pour the milk mixture into the flour and beat until blended.
- Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle maker and cook until golden brown.
- Top with slices of JAZZ™ Apple, honey and chopped nuts and eat immediately.