With Autumn now here it’s time to shake up your recipe catalogue and this beauty from our friends at Braiseworth Orchards couldn’t be more ideal with the British JAZZ™ season so close. Simple to make using only a small selection of ingredients, it’s fab for lunch or as a light evening meal.
Ingredients (serves 2)
1 pack of baby leaf spinach
2 JAZZ™ Apples (sliced into wedges)
100g dried berry fruit
3 chicken breasts (chopped into cubes)
Simple chilli, olive oil and lemon dressing
Knob of butter for frying
Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Heat up a pan, throw in a knob of butter and add your JAZZ™ Apple wedges. Fry for a few minutes.
- Next, add in your chicken pieces and cook them for 8-10 minutes, adding a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, take off the heat and leave it to one side.
- In a large bowl, throw in your washed baby leaf spinach and drizzle a simple dressing made with olive oil, chilli flakes and a good squeeze of lemon.
- Add the dried fruit and walnuts
- Then finally the JAZZ™ Apples and chicken pieces before giving it a good mix.
- Serve with some crusty bread