Websites (“Sites”) and applications (“Apps”) made available by T&G Global Limited and/or one or more of its subsidiaries or affiliates (individually and collectively, “T&G”, “we”, “us” or “our”) are controlled and/or maintained by T&G.
At T&G, we recognize concerns about the information you provided to us and how we treat that information. T&G respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the Personal Information that it collects by taking appropriate measures to ensure the accuracy, integrity and security of such information and to only permit appropriate access to it, in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, including (where applicable) the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR).
- Is information that relates to living individuals and which can be identified from the data or from other information which is in the possession of, or likely to become into the possession of T&G;
- Does not include data concerning a company, a partnership or an association;
- Need not to be sensitive or secret to require protection under this policy.
Our promise to you:
- When we need your Personal Information we always explain the purpose(s) for which it is collected and we will not use your Personal Information for any other purpose(s) without asking you first;
- We do not retain your Personal Information longer than is required for the purpose(s) for which it is collected;
- Your Personal Information will only be accessible by persons we authorise to access it;
- You can ask to review or update the Personal Information that we hold about you;
- Unless required by law or regulation, we will only share your Personal Information with third parties in accordance with the purpose(s) for which it was collected or otherwise with your explicit consent;
- We will use all reasonable endeavours when selecting and engaging third parties with whom we will disclose your Personal Information and we will hold them accountable to the same data protection and privacy standards we meet ourselves;
- We will actively monitor external threats and will endeavour to act quickly and transparently to protect your Personal Information;
- We understand that technology develops rapidly and we will continuously monitor and enhance the measures we have implemented to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized and accidental loss or disclosure.
Your Personal Information and How We Use It
We respect the privacy of all our online guests. Our Sites, Apps and underlying infrastructure recognize and record certain information about visitors and users. The nature of the information collected may include the type of browser used, the type of operating system of your computer or other Internet access device, the domain name or Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of the visitor’s / user’s Internet service provider, the Site/App pages visited by users, the actions taken on said pages, and the character and duration of Site/App usage. In addition, our Apps will recognize and record all data that you input into it.
In the instance where users provide additional Personal Information during their use of the Site or App (for example by logging in), this Personal Information may be stored alongside the aforementioned information and all subsequently collected information. This information (both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable) may be used for the purposes of improving our Sites and Apps, improving our business, troubleshooting issues, supporting our customers/users and any other use that we deem necessary for the effective delivery of services to our end-users and our customers. The collection of information for these purposes may be facilitated by our Apps and Sites directly or by using external third-party services including, but not limited to: Google Universal Analytics, Mixpanel Analytics, Session Recording Tools, etc.
Non-Personal Information gathered by our Sites during regular browsing (i.e. not signed in) may be used to help analyse Site traffic and improve our services. We may also aggregate such information to create statistical data and we may share that information (or its non-aggregated form) with potential advertisers, partners, affiliates and other third parties. At no point, however, do we access any personally identifiable facts in this process. We do not collect personally identifiable information from visitors to our Sites or users of our Apps unless it is provided to us voluntarily and knowingly.
How We Safeguard Your Personal Information
T&G has and will endeavour to maintain the appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect Personal Information against accidental or unlawful damage or destruction, accidental loss, theft, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, access or use. We endeavour to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk represented by the nature of Personal Information being protected and purpose(s) for which it is being collected.
Personal Information may only be accessed by T&G employees, contractors and agents on a need-to-know basis, for the purpose(s) for which the Personal Information has been collected and only in support of legitimate business purposes.
Please be advised, however, that while we strive to do everything reasonably possible to protect your Personal Information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your Personal Information where our security measures have been breached. Consider this when making your Personal information available to us.
Who We Might Share Personal Information With
We will not sell your Personal Information and the operation of our business does not rely on such action. Your Personal Information may be transferred to other companies within T&G’s group of companies, or other third-parties that help us deliver our services to you. These companies might be located in other countries and may be subject to different laws.
We will not share your Personal Information with third parties unless one of the following conditions or reasons apply:
- You have provided your consent. We will ask for your consent before sharing any of your Personal Information. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time.
- For external processing. We may provide your Personal Information to other companies within the T&G group of companies or to other trusted business partners who process data for us or provide services on our behalf. They will only be entitled to use the Personal Information in accordance with our instructions and, at all times, in compliance with all relevant Data Protection Legislation.
- For legal purposes; We may transfer your Personal Information to Government authorities as required or allowed to by applicable law.
- Further Disclosures: We reserve the right to disclose any Personal Information if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to protect or defend the legal rights or property of T&G, our Sites or Apps and the users of them; or in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Site’s or App’s users or the general public.
You have the option of deciding whether or not to accept a cookie by resetting your browser to notify you whenever a cookie is being sent to your hard drive. You may also delete a cookie manually from your hard drive. Please note, however, that some parts of our Sites or use of our Apps may not function properly or may be considerably slower if you refuse to accept a cookie or choose to disable your cookies settings.
Transfer of Assets
As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all or substantially all of our assets, Personal Information, non-Personal Information, and any other information that we have collected about the users of our Sites and Apps may be transferred to such entity as one of the transferred assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority: www.dataprotectionauthority.be