3 JAZZ™ Apples
200g self raising flour
1 tsp lemon zest
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Peel the JazzTM apples, remove the bell-chamber and cut the apples into small pieces.
3. Melt the butter. Stir the sugar into the butter.
4. Whip up the eggs and mix them together with the baking flour with the sugar and butter batter.
5. Scoop the apple pieces, cinnamon and lemon zest to the batter.
6. Pour the batter into the paper cases and bake the cakes about 30min in the oven until they are golden brown.