- 2-3 JAZZ™ apples, finely diced
- 1 cup Greek style plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup for glazing
- Pre-heat the oven to 180° C and line a baking tray with cooking paper.
- Place the yogurt, cinnamon, and sugar in a large bowl, add the flour and fold together to create a soft dough, turn out onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead and shape into an even rectangle shape approx. 15cm x 30cm.
- Sprinkle over the diced apple and lightly press in then roll the dough up from the longest side to create a log.
- Cut into about 12 even slices and place cut side down on the tray then bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and puffed remove from the oven and glaze with maple syrup.