3 JAZZ™ apples
8oz (200gm) milk chocolate
8oz (200gm) dark chocolate
8oz (200gm) white chocolate
decoration: marzipan, flaked coconut…
1. Take the 3 sorts of chocolate and melt them in a double boiler.
2. Stir now and then in the chocolate but make sure that no water gets in the chocolate.
3. Cut the JAZZ™ apples into pieces. Put one or more pieces on the skewer.
4. Dip your lollipop in the melted chocolate, decorate them like you want with flaked coconut or other toppings of your choice.
5. Let them cool off at least for 30min.
6. Display the lollipops by pricking them in a melon.