4 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp sour cream
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp grated orange zest
12 thin slices of pound cake
1 thinly sliced JAZZ™ apple
3/4 cup finely sliced strawberries
• In a small bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, honey and orange zest with hand mixer.
• Spread each pound cake slice evenly with the cream cheese mixture. Core and slice the apple.
• To assemble the sandwiches, lay the apple slices on 4 of the cake slices, dividing equally.
• Top with 4 more cake slices and then layer on strawberries.
• Cover with the remaining cake slices.
• Cut the sandwiches in half on the diagonal and secure each half with a decorative sandwich pick.
• Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tip: To reduce fat and calories, substitute non-fat or low-fat cream cheese.