1 JAZZTM apple
3 tbsp white wine vinegar
½ tsp crushed red pepper
½ tsp salt
½ seedless English cucumber
½ small red onion
1 red bell pepper
1 handful cilantro (coriander)
• Core and coarsely chop the apple.
• In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, pepper and salt. Toss apple to coat.
• Coarsely chop the cucumber, red onion and red bell pepper.
• Wash the cilantro under cold running water and then finely chop.
• Stir ingredients into apple mixture.
• Serve with your favourite chips or with very thin slices of JAZZTM apples.