1 cup red cabbage, thinly shredded
1 cup green cabbage, thinly shredded
2-3 kale leaves, stalks removed, thinly shredded
1 carrot, thinly cut
1 JAZZ apple, thinly cut
A handful of coriander, thinly shredded
1. Combine in all the ingredients bowl.
2. Set to one side and make the dressing below.
Zesty Chia Seed Dressing
1 clove of garlic
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons honey
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup olive oil
A pinch of pink Himalayan salt
2 teaspoons black chia seeds
1. Whizz first 6 ingredients together until well combined.
2. Stir in chia seeds and set aside to thicken.
3. Lightly coat the apple slaw with the dressing*.
4. Sprinkle the top with a few extra chia seeds and serve.