3 JAZZ™ Apples
200g milk chocolate
200g dark chocolate
200g white chocolate
decoration: marzipan, cocoflakes,…
1. Take the 3 sorts of chocolate and melt them au bain marie.
2. Stir now and then in the chocolate but make sure that no water gets in the chocolate.
3. Cut the JazzTM apples in meanwhile into pieces. Put one of more pieces at a skewer.
4. Dip your lollipop in the melted chocolate, decorate them like you want with cocoflakes,…
5. Let them cool off at least for 30min.
6. Display the lollipops by pricking them in a melon.