- 3 JAZZ™ apples
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pre-heat the oven to 160° C and line two trays with baking paper.
- Wash the apple skin then dry and slice the apples thinly into rounds.
- Arrange the apple slices in a single layer on the trays and sprinkle with the combined sugar and cinnamon then cook for approx. 2 hours or until dehydrated and crispy but not too coloured. Allow to cool and store in an air-tight container.
* You can brush with a little honey or maple syrup instead of sugar if desired.
* Add a sprinkle of very finely chopped walnuts or pecans.