- ⅔ cup rolled oats
- ⅔ cup water or fruit juice
- ⅓ cup full-fat yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 JAZZ™ apples, quartered, cored and shredded or chopped
- 2 peaches, quartered and chopped
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Handful of cherries, pitted and halved
- ¼ cup chopped or shredded coconut, hazelnuts, almonds or other nuts (optional)
Soak the oats in water or fruit juice overnight. In the morning, mix in yogurt and lemon juice. Stir in apples and peaches. Drizzle honey to taste. Top with nuts and fresh cherries.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.