- 2 JAZZ™ apples
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken breast
- ½ cup diced cucumber
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 bunch watercress, rinsed and crisped
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
Spicy Yogurt Dressing:
- 1 cup plain low fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
Core and dice apples into ½ inch cubes. Combine with chicken, cucumbers, raisins and green onions in a large bowl. Prepare Spicy Yogurt Dressing by stirring all ingredients together thoroughly. Toss mixture with dressing.
To serve, divide watercress between serving plates. Arrange salad mixture over watercress and garnish with chopped peanuts.
Makes 4 servings.